Friday, July 14, 2017

COCONUTTY COCONUT CHIPS

COCONUTTY COCONUT CHIPS
Try to say that 10 times lol...😄
When I glance this product in the market
I had to try it love💘 Coconut
and the Organic caught my attention.
This Organic Coconut chips are so delicious 
it really its addicting as it state on the package.
Once you take a bite you will not want
to put the bag down....

 Here its the Nutrition Facts

So many endless possibility in incorporating
these Organic Coconut Chips.

I had added to Yogurt
and if you try it with coconut yogurt
its amazing.

I also added
as a topping to cupcakes, cakes,
added into coconut cookie mixture
Top my Smoothies with it
Even
Special drinks like
Pina Colada

See so many ways to incorporated.


Here its how I stored the leftovers

In A Glass Jar That I Label


Ladies and Gentleman if you see this in your grocery or market 
do not pass by try it out and see for yourself why its so addicting.


Always Beautify What You  Eating!!!!

22 comments:

  1. Great review Jackie! I think that's a great way to store the leftover chips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so tempting, what more when its organic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh i wud love to try these.. can't find them here bt coconut is used a lot in our curries and veggies.. Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Happy weekend.


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to try them just now!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound really good especially if you like coconut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very yummy
    NEW OUTFIT on my blog <<< Vintage e-store >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miam miam, they really look so good, I want some right now! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! So good on ice cream and oatmeal!
    Xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy. I'd like to try them.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds great. i wish i would find it at my supermarket.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these look so delicious! I love coconut and these are one of the healthiest chips ever!

    Madame X
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. so nice post :)
    have a nice weekend :)

    https://www.instagram.com/tijamomcilovic/
    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohhhh delish! <3

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmm me encanta este descubrimiento... Tomo nota.
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmm me encanta este descubrimiento... Tomo nota.
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to keep an eye out for these, looks yummy!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great product! I have to check if we have something like it in Poland.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love chips. I like taste it ;). Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  20. Never heard of this before, have tried lentil chips and hummus chips I think. https://kjandersen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison